- Ebony Horse Club, a stable unlike any other. Set amongst the densely populated high-rises of Brixton, south london
- A World Away – New Zealand, defies all odds as one of the world’s great racing nations.
- American novelist Willie Vlautin tells stories from the other side of the racing world.
- Singapore Sling – Photo special: CARA GRIMSHAW.
- ParisLongchamp, reinventing a classic racecourse.
- Fred Astaire and racing. A true love for horses – and for a jockey.
- Not far from Buckingham Palace
Set amongst the densely populated high-rises of Brixton, South London, lies Ebony Horse Club – a stable unlike any other. It may only be three and a half miles from Buckingham Palace, but it’s a world away from the city that millions of tourists get to see.
By Ryan Herman Photo Richard DunwoodyNew Zealand – the unlikely racing power
Seen by much of the racing world as that curious island nation far away from everything, New Zealand defies all odds as one of the world’s great racing nations. With a thriving thoroughbred industry that’s been producing champions for more than a century.
By Shane McNally Photos Sharon Lee ChapmanPhoto Special - CARA GRIMSHAW
Just enjoy beautiful photos…
Tales from racing’s underbelly
In popular perception, racing is considered an exclusive sport where a global elite joust over astronomical prize funds, playing out elaborate games of power and prestige that the general public can only gaze upon in wonder. American novelist Willy Vlautin tells stories from the other side of the racing world.
by: Alex CairnsFred Astaire - Dancing in his feet & racing in his heart
Hollywood has always had a close relationship with horse racing, but few stars have ever embraced the sport with as much enthusiasm as the late, great Fred Astaire…
by Ryan Herman