Gallop Magazine/Genberg & Co personal data policy
Gallop Magazine respects your privacy and the right to control your personal information. Our guiding principles are simple. We will be open with what data we collect and why. We will protect your data as if it was holy. Gallop Magazine is published by Genberg & Co AB, a company registered in Sweden with registration number 556449-8912.
Personal data we collect
Gallop Magazine/Genberg & Co AB collects the information primarily from you as a customer. Examples of personal information we collect is your name and contact details for you such as mobile phone number, email address and delivery address.
Gallop Magazine/Genberg & Co AB may update your information from public records, if it is necessary to maintain good registry care.
Gallop Magazine/Genberg & Co AB registers personal information in connection with:
1. Notification of a service offered through the various platforms offered by Gallop Magazine/Genberg & Co AB
2. When you enter your e-mail address or your mobile phone number on the website.
3. Updating your information on My Pages found Gallop Magazine
4. If you contact us via email, by phone, our websites and social media.
5. If you sign up for our newsletters.
6. Your visit to our websites and app, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communications data as well as e.g. the IP address, type of device, operating system and browser type used for the visit.
Collection with consent
By registrering on our page, you agree that the personal information, such as your name, phone number and email address, you fill in different locations on this site may be used for marketing purposes for the service exposed to there You are asked to fill in your personal information. We also collect your IP address, geographic position, and interests in order to better adapt our marketing to you.
When you use our website , you also agree that Gallop Magazine/Genberg & Co AB may add third party cookies to your computer. This cookie will follow you and your surf behavior in order to offer you marketing based on your behavior.
How we use collected information
Gallop Magazine/Genberg & Co processes personal information mainly for the purposes stated below and for any additional purposes stated at the time of collection:
1. To fulfill orders for services through one of the platforms offered by Gallop Magazine/Genberg & Co;
2. Enable good customer service, such as managing your requests, correcting incorrect data or sending information you have requested e.g. newsletter;
3. Information on ordering a service is stored and analyzed, as well as the basis for offers and discounts as well as marketing of both general and targeted nature;
4. In order to manage customer profiles, conduct analyzes and market research;
5. For system administration and for obtaining statistical data about the behavior and patterns of our users, this does not identify an individual person but occurs at aggregated level;
6. To analyze, deliver and improve our products and services through analysis of your behavior on our websites and app.
7. Personal data is also used for analysis to perform segmentation / profiling, in order to develop targeted offers and services
8. To send you information and promotion via SMS, email, app, push or other digital contact routes such as social media if you have an active customer relationship with us;
9. To contact you via app, SMS, email or post about other offers, promotions or services that we believe may be of interest to you, please note that you may decline this promotion at any time;
10. In order to provide you with relevant recommendations, offers and custom services based on what others with similar behaviors have been interested in, what you have chosen for service, looked at and shown interest in;
11. To help us develop our site and apps to be more useful and to enhance your user experience of the platforms offered through Gallop Magazine/Genberg & Co by customizing the display of services to the device being used;
12. To send important messages as communication about changes in our terms and policies;
Information that may be disclosed
We will never share information about you with anyone who plan to use it for their own purposes.
Gallop Magazine/Genberg & Co only collaborates with partners handling personal data within the EU / EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of protection as in the EU / EEA by, for example, have joined the so-called Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the United States.
When you use our site and app, personal data may be collected via e.g. cookies. This is only done through a separate consent. This will store the information about your use and the pages that are visited. This could be technical information about your device and internet connection such as operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies, and unique identifiers. When visiting our websites where our services are provided, different techniques can be used to recognize you in order to learn more about our users. This can be done directly or through the use of third party technology.
Legal basis, storage and disclosure of personal data
By submitting information to Gallop Magazine/Genberg & Co, you provide your permission for Gallop Magazine/Genberg & Co to register and store information about which service purchased and processing the specified personal data for the specified purposes. As a legal basis for treatment, Gallop Magazine/Genberg & Co will refer to compliance with any agreement, legal obligation, legitimate interest or consent. If Gallop Magazine/Genberg & Co uses legitimate interest as a basis, it will only be done for the purposes stated above. Please note that you can at any time withdraw your consent by contacting us, for contact details, see the heading How to contact us.
The treatment is in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data are not retained for a longer period than necessary for the purpose of the treatment. Gallop Magazine/Genberg & Co will store your personal information as long as you are a customer with us. For marketing purposes, information older than 3 years is not used. This implies that data will be erased when they are no longer relevant or necessary for analysis or direct marketing for the purposes for which they have been collected. Some information may be retained longer when required due to other legal requirements, such as the accounting law. However, all handling of personal data always ensures high security and confidentiality.
Your rights and choices
You have rights regarding your personal information and you are able to influence your information and what is saved. Gallop Magazine/Genberg & Co will, on its own or the customer’s initiative, correct any information that is found to be incorrect. You can also at any time request that your data be deleted or that its use is limited by contacting us (for contact routes see the heading “How to contact us”). If you believe that your rights are not respected by us, please contact Gallop Magazine/Genberg & Co or you can consult the Swedish Authority for ([email protected]).
You can at any time refrain from receiving marketing communications from us by updating your account settings on My Pages by clicking “unsubscribe” in the email and SMS communications that we send you. You are always welcome to contact our customer service to help you decline our communication.
You can, once a year, receive information about the personal data registered by writing a so-called. registry extract request from Gallop Magazine/Genberg & Co.
Links to other sites
In the event that our site contains links to third party websites, websites, or materials published by third parties, these links are for information purposes only. Because Gallop Magazine/Genberg & Co does not control the contents of these websites or its materials, we are not responsible for its contents.Gallop Magazine/Genberg & Co is not responsible for any damages or losses that may arise from the use of these links.
How to contact us
For further information about our personal data management or if you have any questions, feel free to e-mail us at [email protected]
Genberg & Co AB
Tel: +46 414 235 80
Registration Number: 556449-8912